[Air-l] I've added you as a friend on Doostang...

Heath Row kalel at well.com
Tue Jul 10 18:46:39 PDT 2007

I apologize. I accidentally invited my entire address book to join Doostang,
thinking I was seeing who was already a member. I didn't mean to send that
to the list and apologize for the inconvenience, if any.

Heath

On 7/10/07, Heath Row <invite at doostang.com> wrote:

> I've requested to add you as a friend on Doostang, an invite-only career
> community started at Harvard, Stanford, and MIT. You can use Doostang to
> find a job or internship, network, and access valuable career information
> from peers and industry professionals.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Heath
>
> Follow this link to accept my friend request.
> http://www.doostang.com/sign_up2.asp?fid=&invite=D9264A57-2DC4-4E25-8FA8-9B8A7CBDD93B
>
> Doostang members have successfully received offers from: Goldman Sachs,
> Facebook, HBO, McKinsey, Google, Apple, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation,
> Draper Fisher Jurveston, Saatchi & Saatchi, NBC, Morgan Stanley, Chanel,
> Summit Partners, U.S. Congress, Conde Nast, Nike, D.E. Shaw, World Bank,
> and hundreds more…

Heath Row | mediadiet.net | blogospherism.blogspot.com
this email is:   [ ] bloggable    [ x ] ask first   [ ] private
listen to this: http://tinyurl.com/3bemo2