[Air-l] Online Survey Software Sites

Marj Kibby Marj.Kibby at newcastle.edu.au
Tue Jul 10 20:49:44 PDT 2007

I Like Survey Monkey
http://www.surveymonkey.com/

Marj

Dr Marjorie Kibby,
Senior Lecturer in Communication & Culture
Faculty of Education and Arts
The University of Newcastle,  Callaghan NSW 2308 Australia
Marj.Kibby at newcastle.edu.au
+61 2 49216604

>>> <ksh at anthro.umass.edu> 11/07/2007 1:46 pm >>>

Hello,
I am drafting a survey to collect partial data for my online ethnography.   I*m
looking for recommendations of easy to use survey software sites.  Sites with
easy to build and publish survey software, good data results with affordable
pricing.  Your suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Kamela

http://www.aoir.org/