[Air-l] Google scares me again

Dr. T. Michael Roberts dr_haqiqah at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 11 09:27:53 PDT 2007

It is convenient for me when I want to find something
or be found by someone. It is inconvenient as hell
when I want to hide something or not be found by
someone. Privacy is no longer a naturally occurring
condition. Anyone can find out anything now. We all
have privacy now only to the extent that some of the
things that anyone can do are illegal and these laws
are enforced.

http://michaelzimmer.org/2007/05/23/msft-wants-to-identify-all-web-
> >> surfers-based-on-surfing-habits/
> >>
> >> One wonders if any part of one's earthly
> existence will remain
> >> untouched by those wanting to track, capture,
> aggregate, and
> >> profile...
> >>
> >> -mz

> > http://www.aoir.org/

"The camera introduces us to unconscious optics as does psychoanalysis to unconscious impulses." -  Walter Benjamin