[Air-l] Is all Communication Commercial?

William Bain willronb at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 19 02:18:49 PDT 2007

Hi,

  I've been thinking the comments on this over and it seems to me that for one thing commercial may not be exactly the same as economic. At base level, I blelieve all biological activitiy is economic because without constant nourishment the organism dies. Economics is thus a psychological constant, and even altruism reduces to a subject's own needs. But I think it's basically the economics feeding (nourishment) system that goes back to before birth. No mother, no life, in a sense. And once born, getting fed is largely a question of advertising. A few hasty humble stabs at the question............

  Best regards,

  Will

William Bain
PhD Student