[Air-l] sources on gendering of technology?

McLaughlin, Lisa M. Dr. mclauglm at muohio.edu
Thu Jul 19 17:18:20 PDT 2007

As editor of Feminist Media Studies, I'll be crass and blatantly promote the journal, which has featured several pieces on gender and technology. See, for example, "The Home Computer in Korea: Gender, Technology and the Family" (vol. 1, no. 3 as I recall). Also, see the journal Gender, Technology and Development. And, did anyone mention Juliet Webster's work on women and technology?

I'll second the referal to Mia's and Susan's book. It's a good one.

Regards,

Lisa