[Air-l] sources on gendering of technology?

Jason Stuart jts0803odon at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 09:49:39 PDT 2007

Katherine T. Durack's "Gender, Technology, and the History of Technical
Communication" may be too tech-comm for your purposes, but it does include a
discussion of women as both contributors and users of technology. Orig. in
_Technical Communication Quarterly_ 6.3 (1997): 249-60, collected in
Johnson-Eilola/Selber "Central Works in Tech Comm" & Dubinsky's "Teaching
Tech Comm."

Un-lurking,
Jason