[Air-L] Analysing Internet Activism

Cunliffe D J (AT) djcunlif at glam.ac.uk
Tue Jul 24 03:35:10 PDT 2007

Hello Colleagues,
I have the opportunity to work with a voluntary language activist
organisation with a view to analysing their current use of the internet
for campaign purposes and possibly suggesting ways in which these could
be improved. Currently this is at a very initial stage - we have just
exchanged a couple of emails agreeing that we think it is an interesting
thing to do.

At this time, therefore, I am seeking inspiration, references etc,
particularly in terms of how to analyse their existing activities
(processes and strategies as well as technical artefacts) and also the
use of the internet for activism (case studies, evaluations of
effectiveness).

If people want to email me off list (djcunlif at glam.ac.uk) I will post a
summary to the list.

Thanks in anticipation,