[Air-l] online tool to present research findings

Nicole Reinhold nicole.reinhold at philips.com
Tue Jul 3 09:47:06 PDT 2007

Hello everybody,

I do not know if some of you encounter the same problem. When conducting
research I use several online tools and methods
but when presenting the results I'm back offline with powerpoint or pdfs.
Whereby it would be great if we could use online tools to make the research
findings more interactive, multimedia embedded and so on.

I was wondering if some of you have used online tools to present research
findings.
I was thinking of a tool with which I easily can create various templates,
in which I can insert text (quotes) and images, videos and links.
As anybody experience in that area or found an  inspiring format of
presenting research finding online?

I would appreciate any idea

best wishes Nicole

MA. Nicole Reinhold,