[Air-l] Google scares me again

Tom Shelley tom at projectredstripe.com
Mon Jul 9 06:31:41 PDT 2007

This is such a pertinent area of discussion. On Project Red Stripe (the
Economist's internet innovation unit) we were looking at many different
areas where we could develop services, and the magic really happens when you
start aggregating the data of individuals. The psychological profiling of
users will happen in the not too different future, I believe. It will be
able to serve you exactly the content/people/job opportunities you like
(think Last.fm but for everything) but it is also *somewhat* of an ethical
minefield.