[Air-l] chicago hackmeeting

Jeremy Hunsinger jhuns at vt.edu
Mon Jul 9 06:44:57 PDT 2007

Begin forwarded message:

> From: jonCates <joncates at criticalartware.net>
> Date: July 9, 2007 4:39:57 PM EDT
> To: software and culture <softwareandculture at lists.tmttlt.com>
> Subject: [Softwareandculture] FWD meet this wednesday to start
> developing chicago hackmeeting 004!
>
> Begin forwarded message:
>> please forward wildly!
>>
>> =======================================
>> | chicago.hackmeeting.004 open dev meeting
>> | wednesday july 11
>> | 8pm
>> | dai5ychain (2159 w 21st pl)
>> |
>> | http://hackmeeting.dai5ychain.net/
>> =======================================
>>
>> come develop the next (fourth) chicago hackmeeting at this open
>> planning
>> meeting.  the next hackmeeting will happen sometime in
>> september/october, somewhere in the city of chicago.
>>
>> some issues we can tackle at this first meeting:
>>
>> + are there enough interested co-developers to make a 4th
>> hackmeeting?
>> + setting dates
>> + spreading the word out to people in other parts of the country/
>> world
>> who don't know there are any hacker-friendly (un)conferences in
>> chicago
>> + should chi.hackmeeting.004 happen at the flowershop again or
>> somewhere
>> else in the city?
>>
>> hope to see you there!
>>
>> -jake

Jeremy Hunsinger
Information Ethics Fellow, Center for Information Policy Research,
School of Information Studies, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
(www.cipr.uwm.edu)

Words are things; and a small drop of ink, falling like dew upon a
thought, produces that which makes thousands, perhaps millions,
think. --Byron