[Air-l] social network migration | Flock

Paul DiPerna pdiperna at blauexchange.org
Tue Jul 17 03:35:49 PDT 2007

I don't know if Flock has been mentioned here yet..   Is this a step toward a browser-based solution for social network data issues discussed the past few weeks on this thread?

http://www.flock.com/

http://blogs.zdnet.com/Apple/?p=692

http://lifehacker.com/software/featured-download/flock-social-web-browser-276585.php

 Best,