[Air-l] Draft of AoIR 8.0 conference schedule available

Mia Consalvo consalvo at ohio.edu
Fri Jul 20 09:59:14 PDT 2007

Hi all,

I have posted a draft of the conference schedule for AoIR 8.0 at
http://wiki.aoir.org/index.php?title=IR8_Program

It's an excel file to download, but it isn't too large (83 kb) so there
should be no problem in accessing it.

The file contains the scheduling for panel sessions, paper sessions, and
roundtables for October 17-20. I haven't included the keynotes,
pre-conference information, or birds of feather or other sessions yet.

You'll note that all sessions are 90 minutes long, with 4-5 presenters on
average (except for roundtables). We are averaging 8-9 parallel sessions per
time slot and we have what looks like an excellent lineup. I'll gush more
later, but there are many, many sessions that I am excited about attending.

If you are scheduled to present at aoir, please do the following asap:

1) read through the program to note your time/day(s) for presentation(s)
2) notify me if I have misspelled your paper/panel title and/or your name or
the names of co-authors
3) notify me if I have double-booked you. I triple-checked for that, but I
might have missed something.
4) REGISTER if you have not done so yet! :)

I will be using this information, in conjunction with what you uploaded at
the submission site, for creating the final program, so I want to be as
accurate as possible.

Thanks for your patience with this process!

Best,
Mia
--
Mia Consalvo, Program Chair