[Air-l] Fwd: Jobs at Avenue A | Razorfish

Jeremy Hunsinger jhuns at vt.edu
Mon Jul 23 13:17:43 PDT 2007

A former student of mine is looking for some more new hires:)

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Erin Scime  <Erin.Scime at avenuea-razorfish.com>
> Date: July 23, 2007 12:30:02 PM EDT
> To: jhuns at vt.edu
> Subject: Jobs at Avenue A | Razorfish
>
> Hi Professor Hunsinger,
>

> We are going through a major hiring blitz here at Avenue A |
> Razorfish.
> I wanted to pass the news on to you in case any of your students
> and/or
> colleagues and friends would be interested in working here (offices in
> San Francisco, LA, Portland, Austin, Seattle, Chicago, Atlanta,
> Philadelphia, Boston, NYC, and other world offices).  I've included
> the
> link to the job postings page to get a sense of what kind of jobs are
> here (Librarians/digital librarians would fall into User Experience
> here).
>

> https://jobs-aquantive.icims.com/aquantive_jobs/jobs/candidate/
> jobs.jsp?
> ss=1&searchLocation=&searchCategory=
>

> I've been really happy here (good benefits, pay and laid back
> culture).
> If you know anyone that may be interested, they should send their
> resume
> and cover directly to me at erin.scime at avenuea-razorfish.com by August
> 2, 2007.
>

> I hope your transition to your new position goes well! And thanks
> again
> for giving me a great reference for this position!
>

> Best,
>
> Erin Scime
>

> Erin Scime  |  Senior User Experience Associate  |  direct  212 798
> 6778
> | mobile 718 710 8672  | fax  212 798 6601

jeremy hunsinger
Information Ethics Fellow, Center for Information Policy Research,
School of Information Studies, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
(www.cipr.uwm.edu)

wiki.tmttlt.com
www.tmttlt.com

http://www.stswiki.org/  sts wiki