[Air-L] Clarification

Lisa Gye lgye at groupwise.swin.edu.au
Wed Jul 25 17:13:54 PDT 2007

Thanks for the "heads up" Ed

I should clarify some terms. A sessional tutor is a casual tutor. The
position is in Melbourne, Australia, and requires the person to take two
classes (25 students in each) once a week for 12 weeks.

So, sorry non-Australian friends, unless you are considering relocating
then this is not for you :)

Regards

Lisa Gye
Lecturer in Media and Communications
Swinburne University of Technology
http://www.sportwithoutborders.net.au
http://www.altx.com/ebooks/ulmer.html
http://www.lisagye.net
Tel: +613 92148345
The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity.
Dorothy Parker

Swinburne University of Technology
CRICOS Provider Code: 00111D

NOTICE
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and intended only for the use of the addressee. They may contain information that is privileged or protected by copyright. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution, printing, copying or use is strictly prohibited. The University does not warrant that this e-mail and any attachments are secure and there is also a risk that it may be corrupted in transmission. It is your responsibility to check any attachments for viruses or defects before opening them. If you have received this transmission in error, please contact us on +61 3 9214 8000 and delete it immediately from your system. We do not accept liability in connection with computer virus, data corruption, delay, interruption, unauthorised access or unauthorised amendment.