[Air-L] fantasy football league? wanna join?

Jeremy Hunsinger jhuns at vt.edu
Sun Jul 29 17:01:56 PDT 2007

Two years ago we had a somewhat interesting fantasy football team
that one of my friends from Virginia Tech won.  If people are
interested, I'll set one up for this year.  Send me a note off list,
we need 8-12 people.  You'll get to learn more about American
Football and the fad that is simulated sports.  We play seriously,
but in good fun:)

Jeremy Hunsinger
Information Ethics Fellow, Center for Information Policy Research,
School of Information Studies, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
(www.cipr.uwm.edu)

Words are things; and a small drop of ink, falling like dew upon a
thought, produces that which makes thousands, perhaps millions,
think. --Byron