[Air-l] online ethnography

Alecea Standlee stan0504 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 4 18:08:49 PDT 2007

Hey Lilly,
I just finished revising an article (a review of lit)
for the Journal of Contemporary Ethnography on online
ethnography. I have a long list of references for this
type of research. Let me know a bit more about what
you are looking for and I can give you some direction.

Alecea Standlee M.A.,
Syracuse University