[Air-l] I've added you as a friend on Doostang...

Heath Row invite at doostang.com
Tue Jul 10 14:57:14 PDT 2007

I’ve requested to add you as a friend on Doostang, an invite-only career community started at Harvard, Stanford, and MIT. You can use Doostang to find a job or internship, network, and access valuable career information from peers and industry professionals.

Thanks,

Heath

Follow this link to accept my friend request. http://www.doostang.com/sign_up2.asp?fid=&invite=D9264A57-2DC4-4E25-8FA8-9B8A7CBDD93B

Doostang members have successfully received offers from: Goldman Sachs, Facebook, HBO, McKinsey, Google, Apple, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Draper Fisher Jurveston, Saatchi & Saatchi, NBC, Morgan Stanley, Chanel, Summit Partners, U.S. Congress, Conde Nast, Nike, D.E. Shaw, World Bank, and hundreds more…