[Air-l] viewing American class divisions through Facebook and MySpace

Éric GEORGE george.eric at uqam.ca
Mon Jul 2 00:33:22 PDT 2007

Hi all,

I don't know if the book has been translated in
other languages like English or Spanish but 'Le
nouvel esprit du capitalisme' from Luc Boltanski
and Eve Chiapello tries -- among other things --
to theorize the concept of 'exploitation' in a
connected world.

Best Wishes
Éric

Éric GEORGE, Professor, École des médias, Faculté
de communication, UQAM (Montreal, Qc, Canada)
Co Chair, Interdisciplinary Research Group on
Communication, Information and Society (GRICIS)
http://www.uqam.ca/gricis

Éric GEORGE
Conference Co-Chair, CCA 2007