[Air-l] female bloggers: studies

Kate Friday klfriday at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 11 03:41:44 PDT 2007

Sarah Pedersen and Caroline Macafee. Gender Differences in British Blogging.
*Journal of Computer-Mediated Communication,* 12 (4), July 2007.

Sarah Pedersen, Women users motivations for establishing and interacting
with blogs (web logs). International Journal of the Book, Volume 3, Issue 2,
pp.85-90.

HTH

Kate