[Air-l] A verb for using social networking sites

M. Deanya Lattimore mdlattim at syr.edu
Tue Jun 19 04:32:18 PDT 2007

I agree with what Danah says on the generic terms part.  And I'll bet
that this difference between FB and MS has a LOT to do with the fact
that FB was a "protected" site for so long.  Unless you had a .edu
email, you couldn't get a FB account until about a year ago.

:-D.
Deanya
http://www.VelvetHedgehog.com/deanya/blog