[Air-l] Blogging on Dr Who

Bruce Mason mason.bruce at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 03:01:40 PDT 2007

I'm surprised that they misused the term me as many of the writers -
including the writer of that episode - are members of a huge discussion
forum, "Outpost Gallifrey" and some of them are pretty blogsavvy. The show
has also deliberately spun off websites since its restart in 2005 and one of
the current characters - Martha Jones - has a blog on MySpace. I *think*
that it is an 'official'  blog though it's hard to be completely sure about
this as it doesn't have the BBC's usual disclaimer.

I'm guessing that the line of dialogue was a last minute addition and the
director messed up - he's fairly oldschool and may never have been near a PC
in his life.

Bruce