[Air-l] Spinning blogs, anyone?

Mary-Helen Ward mhward at usyd.edu.au
Mon Jun 18 21:53:20 PDT 2007

I don't think I've encountered any spinners who don't also knit, either
online or face-to-face. Quite a number of the popular knitting bloggers
also regularly cover their spinning (eg knitterguy, Yarn Harlot,
queerjoe, the_panopticon, Knitting Curmudgeon, Dave Daniels). Or do you
only want links to spinners who don't knit?

M-H