[Air-l] Do volunteers run the internet?

Peter Timusk ptimusk at sympatico.ca
Thu Jun 28 17:30:44 PDT 2007

I am talking about volunteers running the internet.

1. a fair amount of content is provided for no money like blogs that
don't make money

2. open source software

3. voluntary organisations like FreeNets.

4. more in the future

Peter Timusk,
B.Math statistics (2002), B.A. legal studies (2006) Carleton University
Systems Science Graduate student, University of Ottawa (2006-2007).
just trying to stay linear.
Read by hundreds of lurkers every week.