[Air-l] secondlife

radhika gajjala radhika at cyberdiva.org
Fri Jun 29 07:25:10 PDT 2007

Yes - I too am on that list and its amazing how many academic
institutions have presences on SL already.

Am using SL in my feminist research methods class and so far its
going really well.

you should also take a look at  intellagirl's explorations (sorry if
this info has already been given - I've been blissfully offline for
the past few weeks)

http://www.secondlife.intellagirl.com/

--
Radhika Gajjala