[Air-l] Pay Attention

Ellis Godard egodard at csun.edu
Thu Jun 7 23:44:08 PDT 2007

..or an interconnected set of pages - a facebook bio, that continues in a
series of comments on myspace, hovers in and out of a few "blogs", somehow
incorporates a Google search and IMDB review, moves to a youtube video, and
winds up with a similar ending in the user's choice of second life,
there.com, and a few others.

-eg