[Air-l] women bloggers

Paul Teusner paul.teusner at rmit.edu.au
Sun Jun 10 15:57:17 PDT 2007

Hey Nancy,

I'm tending to agree with you on this one about the "inner circle". It
appears that while there may be thousands of female bloggers around, they
are not as popular or as referenced as males.

Then again, my study focuses on religious bloggers. So I am seeing that the
under-representation of females in my study probably has as much, if not
more, to do with the current state of religion in the West than the state of
the blogosphere.

paul teusner