[Air-l] Towards a Social Science of Web 2.0 Conference (fwd)

Barry Wellman wellman at chass.utoronto.ca
Wed Jun 13 05:23:31 PDT 2007

FYI.

I've removed the attendee attachment form, so you'll have to chance
it on web or ask Sarah S-M.

 Barry Wellman

  Barry Wellman   S.D. Clark Professor of Sociology   NetLab Director
            For fun -- updating songs, movies and history:
            http://chass.utoronto.ca/oldnew/cybertimes.php
            Elvis wouldn't be singing Return to Sender now