[Air-l] A verb for using social networking sites

Martin Garthwaite marting at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 01:43:36 PDT 2007

I have noticed a migration of sorts taking place between social networking
sites. When I did research for my MSc dissertation the young people that I
interviewed were all on www.bebo.com (Ages from 11 to 15). This was two
years ago, the older of the group have migrated to myspace, but this also
drags the younger members along with them. It will be interesting to see if
the same happens in the next couple of years and the same migration happens
to facebook or whatever the next popular thing is.

Martin.