[Air-l] Doctoral Research - Project or Document

elena at monmouth.com elena at monmouth.com
Mon Jun 25 18:28:32 PDT 2007

I'm using EndNote 10 and I like the ability to add a pdf to each
reference. I keep research notes with each reference and import
references directly from proquest (but they almost always have to be
edited afterwards). I ordered the student version from Amazon and it was
pretty inexpensive (about $100).