[Air-l] viewing American class divisions through Facebook and MySpace

Conor Schaefer conor.schaefer at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 14:11:35 PDT 2007

I just saw this post on ValleyWag, though I'd toss it in for discussion.
If we're discussing social networks revealing class divisions, we're
rather limiting the discussion by only addressing MySpace and Facebook,
aren't we?

http://valleywag.com/tech/data-junkie/the-world-map-of-social-networks-273201.php