[Air-l] social network migration

Maciej Kos kos at gnu.univ.gda.pl
Sat Jun 30 08:47:34 PDT 2007

Hello,

I wonder if we would see a sort of a social network aggregator
developed in the near future. A tool to integrate all our networks..

Today, we can aggregate all the news, blogs, etc. we need using an RSS
reader. We can also aggregate all the content that we create on
different platforms in one place - using jaiku.com, so that it is
easier for others to follow everything we do online.

Would that be possible to somehow integrate all our online social
networks? Is there a need for it?

M.