[Air-l] Pay Attention

Ellis Godard egodard at csun.edu
Thu Jun 7 16:05:24 PDT 2007

I was surprised, and a little disappointed, that it's all text. Some of it's
red, and it moves around a bit. But it's still just text, the text didn't
doo too much (esp. for such a long video), and it of course wasn't
interactive (as our students might increasingly expect). To deliver the
message that learning should be as wired as teaching, how 'bout a Flash
installation, something with variable speed, reversible, nonlinear? :)