[Air-l] indie music scenes + internet

Holly Kruse holly-kruse at utulsa.edu
Sat Jun 23 14:30:54 PDT 2007

Hi Christian:

I'm wondering if it would be okay to quote from your email correspondence
with me in the book chapter I'm writing on indie music scenes and the
internet for an anthology on music geographies.  If it is okay, how would
you like to be labeled: e.g. "internet scholar and indie music fan"?

Best,
Holly

--
Holly Kruse