[Air-l] air-l Digest, Vol 35, Issue 24

Joe Straubhaar jdstraubhaar at mail.utexas.edu
Tue Jun 26 12:31:20 PDT 2007

One advantage for using EndNote is that it has been around a long
time (I have been using it since EndNote Plus), seems likely to last
(so you don't have to move hundreds or thousands of cites around),
and has great support. They helped me this year with backward
compatibility issues for both their file versions and the Word files
I had used with them.

Joe Straubhaar

> Message: 7
> Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 12:20:33 +1000
> From: Mary-Helen Ward <mhward at usyd.edu.au>
> Subject: Re: [Air-l] Doctoral Research - Project or Document
> To: air-l at listserv.aoir.org
>
> My university supplies this to students and staff and supports its use
> with tutorials through the library. I use it a lot, but it doesn't do
> everything I need. I've been following this thread with interest. And
> yes, I do use a Mac. Doesn't everyone? :)
>
> M-H
>
> elena at monmouth.com wrote:
>
>> I'm using EndNote 10 and I like the ability to add a pdf to each
>> reference. I keep research notes with each reference and import
>> references directly from proquest (but they almost always have to be
>> edited afterwards). I ordered the student version from Amazon and
>> it was
>> pretty inexpensive (about $100).

Joseph Straubhaar
Amon G. Carter, Sr. Centennial Professor of Communications
Radio-TV-Film Dept.
University of Texas
Austin, TX 78712

vox 512-471-5304, fax 512-471-4077