[Air-l] Research question: interviewing online subjects?

Marj Kibby Marj.Kibby at newcastle.edu.au
Sun Jun 3 18:21:35 PDT 2007

I looked up some of the published lists. The UK's list includes "a
postal worker delaying the delivery of a postal article" alongside
"endangering a life at sea"

The bottom line, I think, is to advise research subjects that you might
not be able to keep the information absolutely secret in all
circumstances.

Marj

Dr Marjorie Kibby,
Senior Lecturer in Communication & Culture
Faculty of Education and Arts
The University of Newcastle,  Callaghan NSW 2308 Australia
Marj.Kibby at newcastle.edu.au
+61 2 49216604

>>> Ellis Godard <egodard at csun.edu> 2/06/2007 6:33 pm >>>
I'm not familiar with this phrase "notifiable offense", but
"Notifiable
offenses you have to report" sounds like an identity. What makes it
notifiable and subject to reporting requirements?