[Air-l] internet user security education

Ronald E. Rice rrice at comm.ucsb.edu
Tue Jun 5 23:25:47 PDT 2007

I think this was recently posted...
it's in edu-entertainment/cartoon form.  Might be a useful supplement to
more detailed explanations...
http://www.securitycartoon.com/

======================================
Ronald E. Rice
Arthur N. Rupe Chair in the Social Effects of Mass Communication
Co-Director, Carsey-Wolf Center for Film, Television, and New Media
President of the International Communication Association 2006-2007
Fulbright Professor, Finland 2006
Dept. of Communication, 4840 Ellison Hall
University of California
Santa Barbara, CA 93106-4020
ph: 805-893-8696; fax: 805-893-7102
rrice at comm.ucsb.edu