[Air-l] Spinning blogs, anyone?

Denise N. Rall denrall at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 18 18:07:07 PDT 2007

Dear AIR-ers -

I know there's quite a few knitters out there and the
knitting blogs have been recently written up by Sal
Humphreys at QUT.

What I was wondering if there are any spinning
bloggers out there? I've read a few of the blogs and
they seem to lean on knitting blogs for their content.

Cheers, Denise
President, Lismore Spinners & Weavers, Inc.

Denise N. Rall, PhD
Southern Cross University, Lismore NSW 2480 AUSTRALIA
Tues: Room T2.17, +61 (0)2 6620 3577 Mobile 0438 233 344
http://www.scu.edu.au/schools/rsm/staff/pages/drall/
Virtual member, Cybermetrics Group, University of Wolverhampton, UK
http://cybermetrics.wlv.ac.uk/index.html