[Air-l] Doctoral Research - Project or Document Management Software

Daniel Sutko dmsutko at ncsu.edu
Tue Jun 19 19:44:31 PDT 2007

I've just started wrestling with this problem, too. I've been
experimenting with Journler (http://journler.com/) and Yojimbo
(http://www.barebones.com/products/yojimbo/), both for Mac.  Journler
is donationware, but you can get a student discount for Yojimbo.
Right now, they're looking the same to me, but maybe 30 days will
tell the difference. :) I'd love to hear what other people are using,
too.

-Dan

Dan_Sutko at ncsu.edu
TA - Public Speaking Program