[Air-l] indie music scenes + internet

Christian Fuchs christian.fuchs at sbg.ac.at
Sat Jun 23 15:54:52 PDT 2007

Holly Kruse schrieb:
> Hi Christian:
>
> I'm wondering if it would be okay to quote from your email correspondence
> with me in the book chapter I'm writing on indie music scenes and the
> internet for an anthology on music geographies.  If it is okay, how would
> you like to be labeled: e.g. "internet scholar and indie music fan"?
>
> Best,
> Holly

hi holly,

of course you can quote from our email correspondence. it would be best
to label me "internet & society scholar, indie music fan".

i am interested in reading your book chapter once it is finished and in
commenting on it.

some of the things that i have been saying in the mail about
glocalization etc can also be found in an article on a more abstract level:
http://triplec.uti.at/files/tripleC1(2)_Fuchs.pdf

best
christian

_____________________________

Univ.Ass. Dr. Christian Fuchs

Assistant Professor for Internet and Society

ICT&S Center - Advanced Studies and Research

in Information and Communication Technologies & Society

http://www.icts.uni-salzburg.at

University of Salzburg

Sigmund Haffner Gasse 18

5020 Salzburg

Austria

christian.fuchs at sbg.ac.at

Phone +43 662 8044 4823

Fax   +43 662 6389 4800

Information-Society-Technology:

http://fuchs.icts.sbg.ac.at

http://www.icts.uni-salzburg.at/fuchs/

Managing Editor of tripleC - peer reviewed open access

online journal for the foundations of information science:

http://triplec.uti.at

Forthcoming BOOK:

Fuchs, Christian (2008) Internet and Society: Social Theory in the
Information Age. New York: Routledge.