[Air-l] use of second life in higher education?

Peter Timusk ptimusk at sympatico.ca
Wed Jun 27 14:20:22 PDT 2007

Look in iTunes for the Podcast "Who's on Second?" by Wayne McPhail.

He survey's varius educational and non-profit uses of Second Life
through interviews.

I am enjoying this Podcast

also some people have posted educational events in Second Life to the
list.

search for Vancouver + Master's of media in the emails

I will forward it to you later but am running out to a volunteer
dinner right now.

Peter Timusk,
B.Math statistics (2002), B.A. legal studies (2006) Carleton University
Systems Science Graduate student, University of Ottawa (2006-2007).
just trying to stay linear.
Read by hundreds of lurkers every week.