[Air-l] Prof. Antonio Roversi

Monica Murero monica.murero at unifi.it
Thu Jun 28 02:05:09 PDT 2007

Antonella,

this is a very sad news for the world of internet research.
I knew Prof. Roversi and his work for years. Most of his works and books
are in Italian, but some contributions of his , in English, can still be
found in our website  www.aoir.org  /forum. This is a huge loss.
Antonio and I have talked about organizing the Aoir conference in Italy,  a
project  that I will consolidate in the future .
Ciao Antonio, we'll miss you.

Monica Murero
(Treasurer, Aoir)
University of Florence -MICC