[Air-l] women bloggers

Terry Calhoun splendid at umich.edu
Sat Jun 9 18:56:13 PDT 2007

www.firedoglake.com

Paul Teusner wrote:
> G'day everyone,
>

> Has anyone on this list come across data or reflections on the apparent
> under-representation of women in the blogosphere?
>

> paul teusner
>
> fishers, surfers and casters - http://teusner.org/
>
> bio - http://paulteusner.org/

Terry Calhoun, MA, JD
Director of Media Relations and Publications
Society for College and University Planning (SCUP)
terry.calhoun at scup.org | 734.998.7027 | www.scup.org | AIM = "splendid1"
339 E. Liberty Street, Suite 300, Ann Arbor, MI 48104 USA

Thomas Edison in 1931 to Henry Ford and Harvey Firestone:
"I'd put my money on the sun and solar energy.
What a source of power! I hope we don't have to wait
until oil and coal run out before we tackle that."