[Air-l] Doctoral Research - Project or Document

Mary-Helen Ward mhward at usyd.edu.au
Mon Jun 25 19:20:33 PDT 2007

My university supplies this to students and staff and supports its use
with tutorials through the library. I use it a lot, but it doesn't do
everything I need. I've been following this thread with interest. And
yes, I do use a Mac. Doesn't everyone? :)

M-H

--
Best wishes

Mary-Helen
__
Educational Developer
Flexible Online Learning Team
USyd eLearning
Office of the Pro Vice Chancellor, Teaching and Learning