[Air-l] audio/video at IR conferences

Richard Smith smith at sfu.ca
Tue Jun 26 13:57:45 PDT 2007

As conference chair I hadn't considered recording the sessions,
although the service is available - and is very good - in our
facility. They can also stream live to the internet. I will get a
quote per session and then we can determine who can/should pay. If
anyone is from an organization that would like to pick this up as a
potential sponsorship opportunity let me (smith at sfu.ca) know.

...r