[Air-l] SMS and cell phone research

Miraj Khaled techiemik at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 13 00:47:00 PDT 2007

Hi redante:

I am doing some research myself on mobile devices and
their effects on socio-economic development and
corresponding  national telecommunications policies.

Anyway, you probably have looked into MobileActive.org
site.
and this one: www.textually.org [it has whole sections
devoted to SMS]

you may find this book useful too:

Thumb Culture: The Meaning of Mobile Phones for
Society
http://www.thumbculture.com/

Cheers!
miraj khaled