[Air-l] US city and/or county internet penetration

Chadwick Andrew Andrew.Chadwick at rhul.ac.uk
Thu Mar 15 10:23:22 PDT 2007

@Dominic, thanks - those are good data but don't show the city and
county breakdown. I'd already found the other page.

@Mary, thanks - some interesting background colour in the Pew report
that I recall from when it first appeared. I noticed Scarborough, but
I'm reluctant to pay. Maybe I'll have to.

@Amelia, thanks. The FCC data seem to be great for state level
comparisons and for zip code comparisons of specific technologies (i.e.
cable) and ISPs, but not user figures. Oh well! Maybe it's only private
market research companies that have these kinds of data.

Andy