[Air-l] Any good Free E-Learning Platforms out there?

Jeremy Malcolm Jeremy at Malcolm.id.au
Wed Mar 28 01:17:50 PDT 2007

Michael Baron wrote:
> Hi, All
> I am trying to find a good Platform (e.g. something similar to Blackboard or
> E-Courses) that will enable me to deliver online courses free of cost. Is
> there such a platform? My training institution is small and can not really
> afford to subscribe to turnitin etc.

Moodle seems an obvious choice.  It is developed locally (to me) but
used worldwide, and I attended our local IT industry awards last week
where it walked away with two gongs.  See: http://moodle.org/.

--
Jeremy Malcolm LLB (Hons) B Com
Internet and Open Source lawyer, IT consultant, actor