[Air-l] questioning authority

Peter Timusk ptimusk at sympatico.ca
Sat Mar 31 06:49:37 PDT 2007

Actually I was wrong because her book is included in our reading list
and our library has an on-line copy I have been reading. In legal
scholarship we have started to quote first names for gender
identification but when I was accessing Mitchell I wasn't seeing her
first name.

Thanks for your help there.

Peter Timusk,
B.Math statistics (2002), B.A. legal studies (2006) Carleton University
Systems Science Graduate student, University of Ottawa (2006-2007).
just trying to stay linear.
Read by hundreds of lurkers every week.