[Air-l] cultural context please

Barry Wellman wellman at chass.utoronto.ca
Wed Mar 14 16:13:11 PDT 2007

In the fine contextualization tradition of Cultural Studies, I (and I
think others) would appreciate it if people discussing Turnitin provide
some context on:

What universities they have taught at (if any), and/or marked papers at,
For how many years have they taught?
How large their classes are?

It is hard for me as a reader to evaluate many of the postings
without such contextualization (reader response theory).

Thanks,

 Barry Wellman

  Barry Wellman   S.D. Clark Professor of Sociology   NetLab Director
        for fun: http://chass.utoronto.ca/oldnew/cybertimes.php