[Air-l] AIR-L new member

Luis Gutierrez luisgutierrez at peoplepc.com
Sun Mar 25 16:54:45 PDT 2007

Greetings,

I am an internet addict ... <g>

My name is Luis Teodoro Gutierrez, male, 63, Christian, Cuban-American,
married to Lourdes 43 years, 2 children, 4 grandchildren.  Ph.D. systems
engineering Georgia Tech 1974, 30 years with IBM, now semi-retired.  We
live in the Maryland suburbs of Washington DC.  To keep my mind busy, my
retirement hobby is an independent research project and newsletter on
issues of solidarity, sustainability, and religious violence.

My purpose in joining AIR-L is simply to learn more about how to improve
my online research skills.  Regarding my retirement project, everyone
seems to agree that the internet is bringing about new possibilities in
terms of collaborative work, both commercially and to support projects
such as the UN Millennium Development Goals.  But most internet users
are in the USA and Europe, so we need a better understanding of how to
make the internet accessible to people worldwide.

Respectfully,
Luis

--
Luis T. Gutierrez, Ph.D.
Editor, "Solidarity, Sustainability, and Non-Violence"
luisgutierrez at peoplepc.com